Here's Directions how to make a male voicebank sound good in UTAU. For female voices, just skip steps 2 and 3.
1)push Ctrl A on your keyboard (this will select everything and turn notes from blue to pink)
2)Click Menu (E)
3) Then Menu(N)
4) type in -12 and hit ok
5) right click any note
6) select bottom option on the menu
7) the second option down where you see a % sign type in 0 (next to word that says チジュレーション)
8) directly under that (in outline gray box area) press first button on the right (it says クリア）
9) click box next to BRE and hit space bar
10) click box next to Flags and hit space bar
11) click box next to STP and hit space bar
12) hit ok
13) click menu (T), then (U), then (C)
14) If you have never done this before, next to あ、い、う、え、お put a comma right after お and write a, e, i, o, u (with spaces)
15) If you have done that before (or it is already listed in that box), click ok
16) on top right corner of utau you'll see random little bottoms w/ blue and red lines doing weird stuff.
Click ACPT (first one), then P2P3 (second one), then ACPT again.
If you have not downloaded the resampler TIPS, then go find it online and download it. Look up 'TIPS Utau'
and there should be a DL link somewhere as well as directions on how to use it. This makes the voice sound
ALOT clearer, but if you want to use Flags then those wont work. HIGHLY RECOMENDED THOUGH.
If you want to use Flags, then I recommend downloading Fresamp. You can find the download
link for that one online as well.
Now you're set c: even though no one ever reads these.